The 11th edition of the Euronext Annual Conference took place at the Pavillon Cambon in Paris on Tuesday 7 March 2023. This flagship event brought together nearly a thousand executives, advisors and investors.
This edition debated the main challenges facing European capital markets in the context of the energy crisis, global inflation, rising interest rates and climate change.
The conference addressed these questions through the overarching theme:
NAVIGATING A CHALLENGING MARKET ENVIRONMENT
view full programme EURONEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE BOOKLET
CAC 40 Shareholders Study Read the press release
Key stock market transactions of 2022
The annual conference is also an opportunity for Euronext to present its awards for the most significant stock market transactions in Paris each year. The winning companies for 2022 are:
- Euroapi - Large Cap 2022 IPO award;
- Lhyfe - Small and Mid Cap 2022 IPO award;
- Voltalia - Large Cap 2022 Secondary Transaction award;
- Air France - Large Cap Non-Tech 2022 Secondary Transaction award;
- Carmat - Small & Mid Cap 2022 Secondary Transaction award;
- Gecina - award for "Best Bond Issue" of the year following the listing of a €500 million green bond in January 2022.