CREDIT DU NORD
Global Placement and Open Price Offer
Global Placement procedure - Number of shares: 1,752,469 shares representing 90% of the Offer (before extension option exercise) - Book runner: GILBERT DUPONT Open Price Offer procedure - Subscription open for Retail investors, legal entities and certain UCITS - Number of shares: 194,719 shares representing 10% of the Offer (before extension option exercise)
Admission on Alternext:
- 4,402,730 existing shares representing the outstanding capital of VERGNET, and,
- a maximum of 1,550,388 new shares by way of public offering,
- a maximum of 232,558 additional new shares in case the extension option is exercised,
- a maximum of 15,504 new shares from a capital increase reserved to employees (that will be admitted later on),
- a maximum of 452,280 new shares from stock option exercise and BSPCE conversion (that will be admitted later on).
A maximum of 1,947,188 shares (396,800 existing shares and 1,550,388 new shares), before extension option exercise, will be offered to public by the way of a Global Placement and an Open Price Offer (OPO).
It is specified that the capital increase must be totally subscribed before any existing share is sold.
Extension option: Depending on the demand, the number of new shares offered could be raised by a maximum of 232,558 additional new shares.
Green shoe option: Depending on the demand, the number of existing shares offered could be raised by a maximum of 292,078 existing shares.
- Period of the Placement: from May 24, 2007 to June 5, 2007 (17:00) - Period of the Offer: from May 24, 2007 to June 5, 2007 (17:00) - First quotation: June 6, 2007 - Beginning of trading: June 12, 2007