Global Placement and Open Price Offer
Open Price Offer procedure Subscription open for mainly Retail investors. Number of shares: a maximum of 554,217 shares after exercise of extension option and before exercise of Green Shoe. Extension option: According to the importance of demand, Innate Pharma and in accordance with the bookrunners-leadmanagers, Bryan, Garnier and Co Limited and SOCIETE GENERALE Corporate and Investment Banking could decide to increase the number of shares offered to the public up to 722,891 additional new shares (i.e a maximum of 15% of the number of shares initially offered to the public).
Admission on Eurolist by Euronext :
- 17,264,080 existing shares representing the outstanding share capital of Innate Pharma,
- a maximum of 4,819,277 new shares by way of public offering,
- a maximum of 722,891 new shares from the exercise of the extension option,
- a maximum of 831,325 new shares from the exercise of the Green Shoe,
- a maximum of 1,204,819 new shares from a capital increase reserved to the shareholder Novo Nordisk A/S.
A maximum of 4,819,277 shares (before extension option and Green shoe) will be made available and distributed to the public within the framework of a Global Placement and an Open price Offer.
The shares will be admitted temporarily on Eurolist by Euronext under the title "Innate Pharma Promesses".
- Period of the OPO : From October 19th, 2006 to October 30th, 2006 (17:00) - First quotation: October 31st, 2006 - Beginning of trading: November 1st, 2006 - From 1st to 3rd November 2006 inclusive: trading of new and existing shares on a single quotation line "Innate Pharma Promesses" under the ISIN code FR0010331421 and mnemonic IPH. - From 4th November 2006: the shares will be quoted under the title "Innate Pharma", ISIN code FR0010331421 (unchanged) and mnemonic IPH (unchanged).
SOCIETE GENERALE Corporate and Investment Banking
BRYAN, GARNIER and Co Limited