PNS is a company actif in the sector of the home care services that is fully expanding. This expanion is merely the result of the reorganisation of the systems of services, more mobile technologies, the ageing of the population, and also of the expectation of many people to stay at home as long as possible or, in the other case, to return more quickly at home after a surgical operation or an hospitalisation.
Apart from the more classic home care services (injections, bandages, toiletting), PNS delivers also other services such as palliative care, blood sampling, peritoneal dialysis, stomatherapy and nursing services rendered to the disabled persons at home and in community residences.
Beginning 2006 PNS accounted for 23 employees (interim personnel included).
Fixed Price Offer
Conditions of the fixed-price offer: Fixed-price: 4.06 euros A maximum of 125,000 new shares will be made available to the market. Result of the fixed-price offer: the result of the offer shall be published in a notice on 11 August 2006* giving details, in particular the percentage of reduction that may have been applied to orders, as well as the conditions in which the trading on 18 August 2006* shall be pursued, subject to the realisation of the increase of capital and the delivery of the certificate by the depositary. Trading of the shares After the closing of the fixed-price offer, a maximum of 612,500 shares shall be listed on the Free Market of Euronext Brussels representing all of the existing shares of the company. Subscription of the new shares is not guaranteed. Consequently, trading of the new shares shall take place after the delivery of the certificate by the depositary and the trading of the new shares shall begin on the NSC system on 18 August 2006*. Request for listing Euronext Brussels also received an application for listing on the Free Market of Euronext Brussels of maximum 30,000 new ordinary shares, which could be issued following the exercise of 30,000 warrants granted to the staff which were issued following the decision of the EGSM of 10.07.2006 of the company PNS s.a. * Except early close (possible at any time with preliminary announcement via the publication of a notice in the Price List 2 days before the introduction day. Nevertheless, the offer will remain open at least during 3 working days).
The shares offered in this public offering results from a public subscription offer of a maximum of 125,000 new shares at a fixed price of EUR 4.06. The increase in capital giving rise to the issue of shares, which are the object of the public underwriting offer, was approved by the EGSM on 10.07.2006 under the suspensive condition of the actual subscription of the new shares.
These shares will be distributed within the framework of an offer:
- The Offer: the securities offered within the context of the offer, that is, maximum 125,000 new shares, will be allocated to the broker "Weghsteen & Driege", in order to serve the investors who would like to acquire shares within the framework of the offer through the intermediary of their broker.
The Offer could be closed early by decision of the broker "Weghsteen & Driege" with agreement of the company PNS as soon as the total number of shares for which the orders are introduced legitimately reaches or exceeds the number of offered shares.
Such early closing, which can even happen on the day of opening itself, will be announced by the way of a notice published in the press and on the website of the company.
PM: Neverthelees, the offer will remain open during at least 3 working days.
The final number of shares within the framework of the Offer may be adapted according to demand.
There are no guarantees with regard to the issue of new shares. Consequently,
- The increase in capital will be limited to the amount of actually subscribed shares.
- Trading on the new securities will occur after the depository certificate has been issued, after the settlement-delivery date on 17 August 2006*. The trading of shares on the NSC system will begin on 18 August 2006*.
* Except early close (possible at any time with preliminary announcement via the publication of a notice in the Price List 2 days before the introduction day. Nevertheless, the offer will remain open at least during 3 working days).
- Date of approval of the prospectus by the CBFA: 2 August 2006 - Opening of the Offer: 8 August 2006 - Closing of the Offer: 10 August 2006* - Allocation of the shares: 11 August 2006* - Publication of the results of the Offer: 11 August 2006* - Payment Date: 17 August 2006* - Settlement-delivery date: 17 August 2006* - First trading date on NSC: 18 August 2006* * Except early close (possible at any time with preliminary announcement via the publication of a notice in the Price List 2 days before the introduction day. Nevertheless, the offer will remain open at least during 3 working days).
WEGHSTEEN & DRIEGE