Initial reference price: will be the definitive offer price that will be determinated on 04-05-2005 after 4 p.m. and published in the financial press on 6 May 2005 before opening of the markets. Thresholds of listing: As provided in the ETA Nr 2004-433 dated 20 September 2002, the static price range will be set at +/-20% around the reference price. If the price is outside the static price range the stock will be reserved during 15 minutes. The new reference price used will be the treshold (up or down) reached previously. The static price range will be set at +/-10% of this new reference price. This procedure will be repeated until an opening price will be established. At the opening of the security, the opening price will be the new reference price with a static price range of +/-10% and a dynamic price range of +/-5%. Usual trading rules in term of thresholds and of reservation period will be applied. When Issued: according to the terms of the offering described in the prospectus, investors have to be aware that the offered shares must be delivered on 10 May 2005. Euronext Brussels has indicated that it will cancel all transactions realized on the regulated market Eurolist by Euronext Brussels if the offered shares are not delivered on 10 May 2005. The attention of the public is drawn upon the fact that, from the first listing of the shares on the regulated market Eurolist by Euronext Brussels and until 10 May 2005, it has to take into account the eventuality as described above for every operation that it intends to realise through Euronext or over the counter.
Listing on the Continuous Market - Group A1 - Compartment C:
- A maximum of 20 million EUR new shares, cp 1 and following attached, that have been offered in public subscription as from 18 April 2005 till 4 May 2005.
These shares will be mentioned in the price list with the mention WI until 10 May 2005 included (When Issued: cf infra).
- As the case being and at the latest until 30 days starting from 06-05-2005 a maximum of 3 million EUR new additional shares granted to cover over-allotments.
- 82,562 existing shares, issued following the exercise of warrants before the closing of the offer.
- 5,938,554 existing shares of the company Galapagos.
- on a later to be determinated date : a maximum of 764,386 new shares coming from the possible exercise of warrants offered within the framework of the warrant plans
dd. 1999 and 2002.
N.B.: Until delivery of the physical shares, the settlement will only take place in a book-entry form through CIK (Transfer between accounts).