Initial reference price: will be the subscription price that will be published in the financial press on or around 5 October 2007. Thresholds of listing: As provided in the ETA Nr 2004-433 dated 20/09/2002, the static price range will be set at +/-20% around the reference price. If the price is outside the static price range the stock will be reserved during 15 minutes. The new reference price used will be the treshold (up or down) reached previously. The static price range will be set at +/-10% of this new reference price. This procedure will be repeated until an opening price will be established. At the opening of the security, the opening price will be the new reference price with a static price range of +/-10% and a dynamic price range of +/-5%. Usual trading rules in term of thresholds and of reservation period will be applied. Listing of the VVPR Strips issued by ARSEUS Euronext Brussels announces that, from 05/10/2007, the VVPR Strips issued by ARSEUS will be listed on Eurolist by Euronext. (i.e. notice for details) Listing of the Arseus Offering warrants From 05/10/2007, the Offering Warrants issued by ARSEUS will be listed on Eurolist by Euronext. (i.e. notice for details)
Euronext Brussels announces that, from 05-10-2007, the common shares, VVPR Strips and Offering Warrants described below issued by Arseus NV will be listed on Eurolist by Euronext:
- A maximum of 6,000,000 new shares with VVPR-strip, qualifying for dividend as from 29.06.2007, that are offered in public subscription as from 21 September 2007 till 3 October 2007 included (4 pm), unless closed in advance. These shares will be mentioned in the price list under the name Arseus with the mention WI until 9 October 2007 included (When Issued: cf infra).
- 25,000,000 existing ordinary shares of the company Arseus, qualifying for dividend as from 29.06.2007, of wich maximum 17,500,000 ordinary shares will be offered for sale as from 21 September 2007 till 3 October 2007 (4 pm), unless closed in advance.
- A maximum of 6,550,699 Offering Warrants Arseus, offered for free in the Priority Tranche within the framework of the public subscription. These Offering Warrants will be mentioned in the price list under the name Arseus Warrants with the mention WI until 9 October 2007 included (When Issued: cf infra).
- On a date to be specified later: the new shares coming from the possible exercise of warrants offered by Arseus within the framework of the warrantplans 1 and 2 and the new shares coming from the possible exercise of the Offering Warrants Arseus.
The offering consists of 2 tranches:
- the Priority Tranche: max. 13,101,399 Priority Shares (consisting of existing and new shares). The Priority Tranche consists of Priority Shares that are offered to the holders of coupon nr 10 of the Omega Pharma shares. (coupon has been detached on 21 September 2007). Holders of coupon nr 10 of Omega Pharma shares have the non-reducible right to subscribe for 2 Priority Shares for every 4 coupons nr 10 Omega Pharma held.
In addition, such holders will also receive one free Offering Warrant for every 2 Priority Shares so subscribed in the Priority Tranche.
- the Open Tranche: max. 10,398,601 Arseus shares (consisting of existing and new shares). The Open Tranche is open to all investors and can be increased by unsubscribed Priority Shares of the Priority Tranche. Offering warrants will not be granted for free in the Open Tranche.
When Issued: according to the terms of the offering described in the prospectus, investors have to be aware that the offered shares must be delivered on 09-10-2007. Euronext Brussels has indicated that it will cancel all transactions realized on the regulated market Eurolist by Euronext Brussels if the offered shares are not delivered on 09-10-2007. The attention of the public is drawn upon the fact that, from the first listing of the shares on the regulated market Eurolist by Euronext Brussels and until 09-10-2007, it has to take into account the eventuality as described above for every operation that it intends to realise through Euronext or over the counter.