Eryplast is the second European producer of pallets (cargo racks) made out of plastic. Introduced to gradually and partially replace wooden pallets (not very environment-friendly and fragile as well), which represent more than 90% of the European pallet market, plastic pallets are experiencing steady growth. Thanks to a production technique using recycled plastics, Eryplast is able to offer products with the same quality standards as those produced by competitors using virgin materials, but at a much lower cost price. These competitive advantages make Eryplast an important player on the plastic pallet market.
Fixed Price Offer
Conditions of the fixed-price offer (Centralization by Euronext Brussels): - Fixed-price: 10 euros - A maximum of 42,000 shares made available to the market. Result of the fixed-price offer: the result of the offer shall be published in a notice on 21 May 2007 giving details, in particular the percentage of reduction that may have been applied to orders, as well as the conditions in which the trading on 25 May 2007 shall be pursued, subject to the realisation of the increase of capital and the delivery of the certificate by the depositary. Trading of the shares and VVPR Strips After the closing of the fixed-price offer, a maximum of 1,371,630 shares and a maximum of 150,000 strips vvpr shall be listed on the Free Market of Euronext Brussels representing all of the existing shares of the company. Subscription of the new shares is not guaranteed. Consequently, trading of the new shares shall take place after the delivery of the certificate by the depositary and the trading of the new shares shall begin on the NSC system on 25 May 2007. Request for listing Euronext Brussels also received an application for listing on the Free Market of Euronext Brussels of maximum 32,250 new ordinary shares, which could be issued following the exercise of 32,250 warrants granted to Mr. Rykers, issued following the decision of the EGM of 23 November 2004 of the company Eryplast s.a.. Listing of the VVPR Strips issued by ERYPLAST Euronext Brussels announces that, from 25 May 2007, the VVPR strips described below issued by ERYPLAST will be listed on Free Market. (i.e. notice for detail)
The shares offered in this public offering results from a public subscription offer of amaximum of 150,000 new shares with VVPR strips and from a public offer for sale of amaximum of 60,000 existing shares. The increase in capital giving rise to the issue of shares, which are the object of the public signature offer, was approved by the EGM on 23-04-2007 under the suspensive condition of the actual subscription of the new shares.
These shares will be distributed within the framework of a two-phased offer:
- The Priority Offer: 80% of the securities offered within the context of the offer, that is, maximum 168,000 shares, will be allocated to the broker "Weghsteen & Driege" and "DMR Finance" to be used first by the investors who would like to acquire shares within the framework of the offer through the direct intermediary of these brokers.
Investors may participate in the Priority Offer for a greater number of shares, but their orders will be subjected to the same rules as the Non-Priority Offer for this surplus.
The Offer could be closed early by decision of the broker "Weghsteen & Driege", with agreement of the company Eryplast as soon as the total number of shares for which the orders are introduced legitimately reaches or exceeds the number of offered shares.
Such early closing, which can even happen on the day of opening itself, will be announced by the way of a notice published in the press and on the website of the company.
PM: Nevertheless, the non-priority offer will remain open at least during 3 working days.
- The Non-Priority Offer: 20% of the securities offered within the context of the offer, that is, maximum 42,000 shares, will be allocated to the other financial establishments or intermediaries to whom investors may introduce purchase orders, or to the broker "Weghsteen & Driege" and "DMR Finance", for orders which have been used within the framework of the Priority Offer once it has ended.
The final number of shares within the framework of the Priority Offer and the Non-Priority Offer may be adapted according to demand.
There are no guarantees with regard to the issue of new shares. Consequently,
- The increase in capital will be limited to the amount of actually subscribed shares.
- Trading on the new securities will occur after the depository certificate has been issued, after the settlement-delivery date on 24 May 2007. The trading of shares on the NSC system will begin on 25 May 2007.
- Date of approval of the prospectus by the CBFA: 24 April 2007 - Opening of the Priority Offer and the Non-Priority Offer: 11 May 2007 - Closing of the Priority Offer: 14 May 2007 - Closing of the Non Priority Offer: 15 May 2007 - Centralisation date: 21 May 2007 - Allocation of the shares: 21 May 2007 - Publication of the results by Euronext Brussels notice: 21 May 2007 - Payment Date: 24 May 2007 - Settlement-delivery date: 24 May 2007 - First trading date on NSC: 25 May 2007
WEGHSTEEN - DRIEGE