SOCIETE GENERALE Corporate and Investment Banking
Global Placement and Open Price Offer
Global Placement procedure - Number of shares: a maximum of 1,860,673 shares representing 90% of the Offer (including Extension Option and before Greenshoe). - Bookrunner : Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking. Open Price Offer procedure - Subscription open mainly for retail investors. - Number of shares : a minimum of 206,741 shares representing 90% of the Offer (including Extension option and before Greenshoe).
Admission on Alternext:
- 5,076,682 existing shares representing the outstanding capital of Cellectis,
- a maximum of 1,797,752 new shares by way of public offering,
- a maximum of 269,662 new shares in case the extension option is fully exercised,
- a maximum of 310,112 new shares in case the Greenshoe is fully exercised,
- 1,736,678 new shares from a capital increase in redemption of Redeemable Convertible Bonds (ORA) which admission to trading will take place later.
A maximum of 1,797,752 new shares, (2,377,526 in case of full exercise of Extension option and Greenshoe), will be offered to the public within the framework of a Global Placement and an Open Price Offer (OPO).
Extension option: Depending on the demand, the number of shares in the Offer could be raised by a maximum of 269,662 new shares representing 15% of the number of shares initially offered in the opération.
Greenshoe: In order to cover any over-allocations, the company Cellectis may issue to the profit of the Bookrunner, Société Générale Corporate and Investment Bank, a Greenshoe that allows to subscribe at the Offer Price a maximum of 310,112 new shares (in case of fully exercise of Extension option) i.e 15% of the number of shares initially offered within the Framework. The exercise of the Greenshoe shall take place no later than 8 March 2007.
- Period of the Placement: from 23 January 2007 to 6 February 2007 (12:00) - Period of the Offer: from 23 January 2007 to 5 February 2007 (17:00) - First quotation: 6 February 2007 - Beginning of trading: 7 February 2007