ODDO CORPORATE FINANCE
Global Placement and Open Price Offer
Global Placement procedure - Number of shares: 1,164,799 shares representing 90% of the Offer (before extension option exercise) - Book runner: ODDO and CIE Open Price Offer procedure - Subscription open for Retail investors, legal entities and certain UCITS - Number of shares: 129,422 shares representing 10% of the Offer (before extension option exercise). The number of shares offered within the OPO may be increased by shares offered in the Global Placement up to 20% of the Offer.
Admission on Alternext:
- 4,000,000 existing shares representing the outstanding capital of DEMOS, and,
- 840,271 new shares from the conversion of bonds,
- a maximum of 747,384 new shares by way of public offering,
- a maximum of 40,258 new shares from from a capital increase reserved to employees that will be admitted later on.
A maximum of 1,294,221 shares, (546,837 existing shares and 747,384 new shares) before extension option exercise, will be offered to public by the way of a Global Placement and an Open-Price Offer (OPO).
Extension option: depending on the demand, the number of shares offered could be raised by a maximum of 130,639 existing shares.
Green-Shoe option: in order to cover any over-allocations, the company granted ODDO and Cie and option to subscribe a maximum of 99,740 additional new shares. The exercise of the green-shoe option shall take place no later than 29/06/2007.
- Period of the Placement: from May 21, 2007 to May 30, 2007 (17:30) - Period of the Offer: from May 21, 2007 to May 30, 2007 (17:30) - First quotation: May 31, 2007 - Beginning of trading: June 6, 2007